2017 Fort Wayne News Papers Reader's Choice Best of….
Steppin' Up Physical Therapy would like your support!
We would like your support! If you have enjoyed our services or have heard positive comments about us, please vote for us!
- Go to fortwayne.com and find the link for the Reader's Choice Awards or scan the QR from your smart phone.
- Click on "Show Services" to expand the categories.
- Scroll down to "Health- Physical Therapist" and click the "select" tab.
- Find Steppin' Up Physical Therapy and click save.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Final Step.
Place your votes during July 7 - 28th
We Appreciate your Support!
3 Rivers Parade on July 8th
The theme this year is super heroes! We will have walkers and the cycling team!
Women's Health Day on July 22nd
WHEN: Saturday, July 22nd TIME: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm WHERE: Grabill, Indiana
Ladies Luncheon: 12:00 - 1:00 pm
FREE HEALTH SCREENING
9:00 am - 12:00 pm • Area Health Providers 10:30 BREAKOUT: Nutrition ideas with Deanna Sipe NP
Fudergong Community Building • 13720 First Street • Downtown Grabill, Indiana
Jammin' in Roanoke on June 17th
A benefit bicycle ride to help support the Fort Wayne, Indiana charity organization OUT OF A JAM Culinary vocational skills program. Click here to download the flyer